Monday, September 14, 2009

Pacewon & Mr. Green: The Only Colour That Matters Is Green

Remember Pacewon? You may have first heard him featuring on Cowboys by The Fugees. Maybe you heard him a few years later on Redman's Malpractice album. Most of you would have heard his banging track I Declare War from the High School High soundtrack. He's always been around but never really delivered anything amazing until last year's collab with producer Mr Green. It stands as one of my favourite albums of 2008, period. Damn shame nobody heard it.

Here's five videos, in the order that the tracks appear on the album. Believe me, each and every one of these is banging. And when did you last see five videos from an underground album anyway? Next level...









1 comment:

Tommy Gunnz said...

Dude, you gotta hook me up with this album. Anyone know where I can cop this?