Saturday, May 30, 2009

Model Feature: Shanno~Shanell

This week I am proud to present Shanno~Shanell, a certified dime and hustler reppin the Windy City aka Chicago. Don't be surprised if you see her on the cover of a few magazines soon. She took some time out of her schedule for little interview check it out below.




DJ Grain: What’s your name?
Shanell: Shanno~Shanell.

DJ Grain: Where are you from?
Shanell: I was born in Louisiana, but i was raised on the west side of Chicago.

DJ Grain: How many years have you been modeling?
Shanell: This is my first year modeling, so I'm still green, lol. Hopefully my career can take off, like a lot of models I look up to.



DJ Grain: What are the misconceptions people commonly have about models that are untrue?
Shanell: The biggest misconception that people have about me is that I'm mean and conceited because I'm a model. But in all actuality, I'm a people person. I love sports, hanging with friends, playing pool, among other things.

DJ Grain: What shows, videos, magazines, etc. have you been featured in?
Shanell: In January, I was in a Ed Hardy fashion show here in Chicago. I was just recently in a House of Bidalle fashion show which was a huge success! I've posed for Kharizma Magazine, & I have something in the works to be in 2Tight Magazine as well.



DJ Grain: What photographers have you worked with?
Shanell: I've worked with The Most Gorgeous Photography (photog: Larry). Kharizma Magazine (photog: Trey & Poney Boy). Next Level Photography (photog: Sean).

DJ Grain: What photographers would you like to work with?
Shanell: I would love to work with TTP of Nu Age Photography, Shaun Hines Photography, & Patrick Adams of 2 Star Studios.



DJ Grain: Can you describe the grind of a model trying to break into the industry?
Shanell: The grind is a hard one because, its hard to get certain people to take you & what your trying to do serious. I myself like to keep everything on a business relationship. You've got some A-holes, perverts, & sicko's in this industry, so having a supportive team of people to help you cut down the grass so view the snakes is always a plus.

DJ Grain: Any words for the ladies out there that have aspirations of entering the modeling industry?
Shanell: Never settle, ALWAYS stay professional, get your image out there as much as possible, & stay on your hustle!



DJ Grain: How can people contact you for booking?
Shanell: I can be contacted by email, MySpace, & Model Mayhem.

Email
Myspace
Model Mayhem

No comments: