Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Freida Pinto

Alright. I'm in love.

In my humble opinion, Indian women are the hottest in the world. When an Indian woman is smokin' hot, nothing compares. The sensuality, the deep brown, almond eyes, slender figures, dark hair, chocolate brown skin...goddamn.

So on the recommendation of the homie Deez, Bekah and I caught the new movie 'Slumdog Millionaire' the other night. The flick itself was brilliant, makes us wanna hit up India bad. But a beautiful side effect of the movie was the incredibly gorgeous actress who plays Latika. I made sure to wait until the credits before bouncing, and the lovely young lady's name is Freida Pinto.

I ain't got to say no more. Check the flicks. I linked them each to various Freida sites for your viewing and reading pleasure. Enjoy.

Freida Pinto

Freida Pinto

Freida Pinto

Freida Pinto

Freida Pinto

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Slumdog is a great flick.
needs to be checked out!

m.phantom said...

this broad is hot as hell!!

Cee said...

She's the illest. Flick is amazing, she's even better. Boom.