Thursday, March 18, 2010

What Cee be on...George, son



Aight, so I really like the idea of basically hitting y'all with a video of some of the new tunes I've been listening to. 'New' being new to me. See, I've been exploring music like I never have before recently, and it has truly had a profound impact on all aspects of my life. So I can't help but want to share the songs and artists that are moving me.

I gotta shout out MissCoca (check out her blog!) for putting me onto George. Remember them? I barely do. A band from Brisbane who were big in Australia in the '90s, these cats made some serious noise, mainly due to the angelic voice of Katie Noonan (who just dropped an EP, which is INCREDIBLE).

Check the video for this cut - 'Breathe In Now'. I so wish I remember this one when it dropped. It's honestly one of the most beautiful songs I've heard in a while. Shivers every time.

No comments: